Need a Bed Bug Exterminator in Houston, TX - Here's All You Need to Know
Bed bugs have taken over your Houston, TX home? You aren't able to close your eyes at nighttime because you can imagine them sucking the blood out of you? You want them gone like today? It's a bad situation, isn't it? But despair not - we are here, ready to help.
Here are 3 main reasons you must let us do it:
- Our experience is what makes us better than our competitors. With hundreds and hundreds of successfully treated bed bugs infested houses, you can't go wrong with us. We can say with certainty that we are the best in what we do in Houston.
- The proof is in the pudding as they say. We have testimoniаls upon testimonials of folks like you that we are very happy to show upon request. What's more - we are willing to provide you with phone numbers of recent customers to call them and hear for yourself.
- We are proud of our work. In fact, we guarantee it. If the bed bugs are not gone we will come back to your house to treat it again. For free. So, let's move on to:
What You Need to Know Before Having a Bed Bug Extermination Company in Your Home
Bed bugs infested home is no joke. Three big alphabet soup agencies agree - The United States Department of Agriculture, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Environmental Protection Agency.
You need fast and swift action to get right of the bed bugs unless you like to live in a bed bug infested home. What that means is that you have to act swiftly because time is of the essence here.
Proven Ways to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Houston, Texas
Can't I get rid of bed bugs myself is probably your first thought? And I get that. Everybody wants to save money whenever they can. It's quite possible to exterminate the bed bugs in your home without external help.
A trip to the local store can probably solve that problem. At last count, there were 300+ products on the market. More than 2/3 of them can be used by folks like you and me. But before your hop in the car and spend your hard earned money on such products consider this:
It's not that hard to miss bed bugs infested part of your house. Their small size makes them hard to detect. While it is somehow easy to detect bed bugs in your mattress that's not true for the ones hidden in the box springs for example.
What I mean is that you only have to miss one-bed bugs infested place and they will come back so quick your mind will spin. Aside from the wasted tome and money your family would still be at risk. Not to mention you will have one unhappy spouse.
Even if you are able to exterminate them, do you know how to keep them off your house, because it's very easy for them to reappear?
Why Calling a Bed Bug Extermination Company in Houston, TX is the Smart Thing To Do
I hope I was able to persuade you that doing it yourself is not worth it. However, before you call a local exterminator I want to address a few concerns you might have.
Hiring an exterminator is not that hard nor stressful. Below you'll find everything you need to know to hire the best bed bug professional in Houston.
First and foremost – hiring a professional bed bug exterminator will cost more than the DIY approach. In the long term though it will end up being a bargain.
You will pay once and the extermination company will do the rest. They'll evaluate the situation, recommend the right treatment and make sure bugs won't come back.
How Much Do Bed Bug Exterminators in Houston, TX Charge?
The short answer is - it depends. However, here's what you need to keep in mind.
- You'll be charged for inspection. The cost is between $50 and $500. There are companies that you do it for free in hopes that you will hire them. And there are exterminators that will waive the cost of inspection if yu hire them. Make sure you ask these questions while on the phone with them.
- Next, the cost per room to get rid of bed bugs varies between $250 to $1000 depending on the size of the room, the severity of the infestation, and the extermination techniques used. One treatment might not be enough, though. For that reason find out whether the quoted price includes follow-up visits.
- Also budget for mattress covers that cost $75 to $150 apiece and professional fumigation of larger items. One way to save money is to do the prep work yourself (cleaning, removing clutter, laundering, bug-proofing beds)
With that being said please scroll back up and dial the number at the top to schedule a visit from an experienced technician and:
- Have a bed bugs free home in a matter of days instead of weeks or months
- Save yourself time and frustration. We work fast and we are very effective
- Have a peace of mind. Our work is guaranteed for 30 days
To get rid of bed bugs as soon as possible click t call and schedule a visit from a local exterminator in Houston, TX.